Digital Restoration: Prudential Lions
The Prudential Insurance Company, originally the Prudential Friendly Society was founded in Newark, NJ in 1875. In 1901 two large sculpted lions carved by Karl Ritter replaced gargoyles above the Norman-style entrance way of the Prudential Insurance Company Building. When the building was demolished in 1959, the lions were donated to Branch Brook Park in Newark. Prudential continues to sponsor and revitalize the park and the communities surrounding the home of the corporation. Read More...
Replicas and Editions
Enlargements and Reductions
Crating and Exhibits
Research and Analysis
firstname.lastname@example.org copyright 1995-2011 Direct Dimensions, Inc 410-998-0880